Skip to main content

October Mixtape 2021-AFROBEATS-DANCEHALL-HIP HOP & MORE


LISTEN TO THE PODCAST HERE:


Check out this episode!



Latest mixtape is now live.   With music by Davido, Kanye West, Busy Signal, El Alfa and many more.

Tracklisting:

Bawl Out

Sukuward

My Girl

Busy Signal

Electrified

Bounty Killer

Miss Goody

Babybang, iamRoyston

Loke Loke

Oluwa Kuwait, Teni

Chinese

OchoForeign, Waje

Marry Me

Smallgod, Harmonize

Dangote

Burna Boy

High

Adekunle Gold, Davido

Pressure (Oh My Goodness)

Ntantu

Bloco (feat. Dj Aka M)

Johnny Bravo

Lekki

M.I Abaga, Odunsi, Ajebutter22, Falz

Zhudio54

Zhu, partywithray

Nobody To Love (with Loren Gray)

TELYKast, Loren Gray

Hella Girls

Fendi P, Juicy J

On God (feat. Gucci Mane & Cootie)

BiC Fizzle, Gucci Mane, Cootie

EPMD 2 (feat. Eminem & EPMD)

Nas, Eminem, EPMD

Ok Ok pt 2

Kanye West

Swaaga Wid Di Badness

Munga Honorable

Top Ranking

Skillibeng

16

Iwaata, Balps

Natural High

Kabaka Pyramid, Collie Buddz, MediSun

Blessed (feat. Damian Marley)

Wizkid, Damian Jr. Gong" Marley"

Heartbreak Anniversary

Tarrus Riley

HIT IT (feat. Saweetie & Lele Pons)

Black Eyed Peas, Saweetie, Lele Pons

Shake Ya Boom Boom - Spanglish

Static & Ben El, Chesca, Blessd, Black Eyed Peas

Ten Cuidado

Pitbull, Farruko, IAmChino, El Alfa, Omar Courtz

La Diligencia - Remix

Bulin 47, Rochy RD

Replica (feat. El Alfa)

CJ, El Alfa

Thoughts? Comments? Do so below...Or you can contact me by calling, texting or my Google Voice number 1-201-472-0429. If you leave a voicemail please be aware, you only have 3 minutes. This is a US number.

 

Contact me by email here  pvpfromdabx@gmail.com 

Rate, like, leave a review! I will shout you out for sure!

If you've enjoyed this episode, please support this podcast by clicking any of the links below...

Do your AMAZON shopping here: http://amzn.to/2dRu3IM

or DONATE here https://bit.ly/2LD1mwy

SUBSCRIBE HERE https://bit.ly/3tkjIbV 

Find more of my mixtapes here https://bit.ly/3uO9xhF 

Photo courtesy of previous podcast guest and excellent photographer ShoShots


YouTube version here





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the Paul Has Fun Blog!

  On this blog, I dig into my hobbies and document my life and interests.   I hope to encourage you to do the same! Thanks for spending time with me. Scroll down for the latest content.   WELCOME!   

Podcast: Talking Video Games and Making a Beat-December 2025 podcast & videos

In this episode, I dive into the excitement around Valve’s newly announced Steam Machine and what it could mean for the future of handheld gaming. I talk about the rise of hybrid console–portable systems, why shorter and more interactive games fit better into my life now, and why the GTA VI delay honestly doesn’t bother me. I also break down the controversy surrounding Rockstar’s recent employee firings and share my thoughts on the gaming community’s obsession with nostalgia. It’s a mix of tech talk, gaming culture, and personal reflections on how I play today.   Finally after a work injury kept me home for three months(late last year), I dove into music production, inspired by Marc Rebillet’s improvisational style and the gear he uses.   In this episode, I share the audio from my first beat video using this gear. To see/read the articles and videos on these topics, you can find the gaming article here.  The beat making post on here. Thoughts, comments, do so below. ...

Recommended Movies & TV. June-December 2022 and Overall Favorites of 2022.

Check out this episode! YouTube Version These are my favorite movies and TV show from June-December 2022. June Insidious 1 & 2 (Amazon & Netflix) I'd never seen the Insidious movies. However, my younger brother watched them and told me they were creepy(which piqued my interest). In June, the first part was available on Prime Video, and the sequel and third films were on Netflix. I binged all three, but I preferred the first two as they wrapped up the Lambert family storyline.    Black Phone (movies) The next Blumhouse movie on this list. The movie pundits I follow talked about this Black Phone's great word of mouth from early screenings. Saw this in theaters and was amazed at Ethan Hawke's villainous performance. His 2nd turn as a bad guy in 2022(first in Moon Knight on Disney+ months earlier, but much better here). Umbrella Academy S3 (Netflix) I like the Umbrella Academy and its different take on the superhero genre. The protagonist dysfunctional family consists o...