Skip to main content

I enjoy taking pictures of flowers and wildlife in my urban neighborhood.

I'm originally from the Washington Heights area in New York City.  Unless I was at a park, there weren't many trees around. I moved to Union City, New Jersey, under a decade ago. Now when I see these trees, flowers, and beautiful colors, I love taking pictures of it all. On occasion, I get to see animals I hadn't seen much of before, such as skunks, possums, and raccoons. These were taken with my iPhone SE.




I think these are cherry blossoms.   This is the new challenge.   Figuring out what kinds of trees/flowers these are.










These here are Magnolias(I think).

Below are a  few more.   If you know the names of  these flowers,  please comment below.














Taken Easter 2020

Shot March 2020

Shot March 2020

My Friend Nibbles having Lunch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the Paul Has Fun Blog!

  On this blog, I dig into my hobbies and document my life and interests.   I hope to encourage you to do the same! Thanks for spending time with me. Scroll down for the latest content.   WELCOME!   

Podcast: Talking Video Games and Making a Beat-December 2025 podcast & videos

In this episode, I dive into the excitement around Valve’s newly announced Steam Machine and what it could mean for the future of handheld gaming. I talk about the rise of hybrid console–portable systems, why shorter and more interactive games fit better into my life now, and why the GTA VI delay honestly doesn’t bother me. I also break down the controversy surrounding Rockstar’s recent employee firings and share my thoughts on the gaming community’s obsession with nostalgia. It’s a mix of tech talk, gaming culture, and personal reflections on how I play today.   Finally after a work injury kept me home for three months(late last year), I dove into music production, inspired by Marc Rebillet’s improvisational style and the gear he uses.   In this episode, I share the audio from my first beat video using this gear. To see/read the articles and videos on these topics, you can find the gaming article here.  The beat making post on here. Thoughts, comments, do so below. ...

Recommended Movies & TV. June-December 2022 and Overall Favorites of 2022.

Check out this episode! YouTube Version These are my favorite movies and TV show from June-December 2022. June Insidious 1 & 2 (Amazon & Netflix) I'd never seen the Insidious movies. However, my younger brother watched them and told me they were creepy(which piqued my interest). In June, the first part was available on Prime Video, and the sequel and third films were on Netflix. I binged all three, but I preferred the first two as they wrapped up the Lambert family storyline.    Black Phone (movies) The next Blumhouse movie on this list. The movie pundits I follow talked about this Black Phone's great word of mouth from early screenings. Saw this in theaters and was amazed at Ethan Hawke's villainous performance. His 2nd turn as a bad guy in 2022(first in Moon Knight on Disney+ months earlier, but much better here). Umbrella Academy S3 (Netflix) I like the Umbrella Academy and its different take on the superhero genre. The protagonist dysfunctional family consists o...