In this episode, I discuss and perform my first rap song (on the podcast). Jason G and I review Evil Dead Burn. I also report on its worldwide box office months after it’s theatrical release. Finally, I share 2 true but weird stories.
You can listen to Jason and I in audio form on the podcast, or find a more in-depth article here.
My rap song 'Almost 50,' find the article here which includes the lyrics.
The two Weird Stories covered on this episode.
Rate, like, leave a review on Apple podcasts or wherever you're able to do so.
If you've enjoyed this episode, please support this podcast by doing any, all your shopping through my affiliate link:
AMAZON: https://amzn.to/4ysg1Tx
or DONATE/TIP here
SUBSCRIBE Everywhere HERE
Rate, like, leave a review on Apple podcasts or wherever you're able to do so.
If you've enjoyed this episode, please support this podcast by doing any, all your shopping through my affiliate link:
AMAZON:
or DONATE/TIP here
SUBSCRIBE Everywhere HERE
Comments
Post a Comment