Skip to main content

Chill Vibes Mixtape August 2025 with Visualizer video



YouTube Video


This mixtape is a collection of music I enjoy listening to on my way home from work. It calms me down, gives me hope, and gets my creative juices going. It's music from movies, TV shows, and video games. Here's the track listing.

  1. ‘Helena’s Theme’ - John Williams - Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny Soundtrack
  2. ‘Reliquary’ - Amos Roddy - The Wild at Heart game soundtrack
  3. ‘Into the Starfield’ - Inon Zur - Starfield game Soundtrack
  4. ‘Gris Pt. 1’ - Berlinist - Gris game soundtrack
  5. ‘Lacero Expressivo’ - Kim Neundorf - The White Lotus Season 2 soundtrack
  6. ’Sisters’ - Cristobal Tapia de Veer - The White Lotus Season 2 soundtrack
  7. ‘The Unreliable’ - Justin E. Bell - The Outer Worlds game soundtrack
  8. ‘La Bella Vita’ - Cristobal Tapia de Veer - The White Lotus Season 2
  9. ‘Enlightenment’ - Cristobal Tapia de Veer - The White Lotus Season 3
  10. ’Secrets of the Forest’ (Inspired by the Chrono Trigger game) - Arrowny
  11. ‘Aquatic Ambiance’ (Inspired by the Donkey Kong Country game) - Retro Remix Revue

 

Enjoy!

Thoughts? Comments? Do so below.

Rate, like, leave a review on Apple podcasts or wherever you're able to do so.

If you've enjoyed this episode, please support this podcast by doing any, all your shopping through my affiliate link:

AMAZON: http://amzn.to/2dRu3IM

or DONATE/TIP here 

SUBSCRIBE Everywhere HERE 

Let's keep in touch, sign up for the email list here 

Thanks for listening!


Find all my other mixtapes here.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the Paul Has Fun Blog!

  On this blog, I dig into my hobbies and document my life and interests.   I hope to encourage you to do the same! Thanks for spending time with me. Scroll down for the latest content.   WELCOME!   

Podcast: Talking Video Games and Making a Beat-December 2025 podcast & videos

In this episode, I dive into the excitement around Valve’s newly announced Steam Machine and what it could mean for the future of handheld gaming. I talk about the rise of hybrid console–portable systems, why shorter and more interactive games fit better into my life now, and why the GTA VI delay honestly doesn’t bother me. I also break down the controversy surrounding Rockstar’s recent employee firings and share my thoughts on the gaming community’s obsession with nostalgia. It’s a mix of tech talk, gaming culture, and personal reflections on how I play today.   Finally after a work injury kept me home for three months(late last year), I dove into music production, inspired by Marc Rebillet’s improvisational style and the gear he uses.   In this episode, I share the audio from my first beat video using this gear. To see/read the articles and videos on these topics, you can find the gaming article here.  The beat making post on here. Thoughts, comments, do so below. ...

Recommended Movies & TV. June-December 2022 and Overall Favorites of 2022.

Check out this episode! YouTube Version These are my favorite movies and TV show from June-December 2022. June Insidious 1 & 2 (Amazon & Netflix) I'd never seen the Insidious movies. However, my younger brother watched them and told me they were creepy(which piqued my interest). In June, the first part was available on Prime Video, and the sequel and third films were on Netflix. I binged all three, but I preferred the first two as they wrapped up the Lambert family storyline.    Black Phone (movies) The next Blumhouse movie on this list. The movie pundits I follow talked about this Black Phone's great word of mouth from early screenings. Saw this in theaters and was amazed at Ethan Hawke's villainous performance. His 2nd turn as a bad guy in 2022(first in Moon Knight on Disney+ months earlier, but much better here). Umbrella Academy S3 (Netflix) I like the Umbrella Academy and its different take on the superhero genre. The protagonist dysfunctional family consists o...