Skip to main content

Be Single and Have Fun.

Dating is hard. Women and men have many options and a standard of who they will date. Until late last year, I was all about the dating apps and dating sites and not having great results. I discovered Coach Greg Adams on YouTube. He is a big proponent of MGTOW beliefs. I agree with a lot of what he has to say regarding dating, marriage, divorce, child support. How much of it benefits men the least. 


My immediate family has generational separation if that's even a thing.   My parents' parents either weren't in the picture or separated.   My parents are divorced.    My brothers and sister are all separated from their child's biological parent.   Marriage is not in the cards for me, and I'm not going to take that risk.


According to a US News article from December 2020, the divorce rates have dropped from 2009-2019 by 2.1%.   But marriage rates within the same period have fallen by 1.3%


For these reasons, I feel there will be even more single people in the future, leading to declining birth rates.   At least in first-world countries.


I thought living a single life would exacerbate my sex addiction. That remains to be seen, but I know that the less I engage in my compulsions, the happier I am. 

 

I'm continuing to focus more on myself, not looking to chase anyone to date and engage in new scary activities I've never done. You'll see some of that in this short video below.   Thoughts?  Comments?  Please do so below.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the Paul Has Fun Blog!

  On this blog, I dig into my hobbies and document my life and interests.   I hope to encourage you to do the same! Thanks for spending time with me. Scroll down for the latest content.   WELCOME!   

Podcast: Talking Video Games and Making a Beat-December 2025 podcast & videos

In this episode, I dive into the excitement around Valve’s newly announced Steam Machine and what it could mean for the future of handheld gaming. I talk about the rise of hybrid console–portable systems, why shorter and more interactive games fit better into my life now, and why the GTA VI delay honestly doesn’t bother me. I also break down the controversy surrounding Rockstar’s recent employee firings and share my thoughts on the gaming community’s obsession with nostalgia. It’s a mix of tech talk, gaming culture, and personal reflections on how I play today.   Finally after a work injury kept me home for three months(late last year), I dove into music production, inspired by Marc Rebillet’s improvisational style and the gear he uses.   In this episode, I share the audio from my first beat video using this gear. To see/read the articles and videos on these topics, you can find the gaming article here.  The beat making post on here. Thoughts, comments, do so below. ...

Recommended Movies & TV. June-December 2022 and Overall Favorites of 2022.

Check out this episode! YouTube Version These are my favorite movies and TV show from June-December 2022. June Insidious 1 & 2 (Amazon & Netflix) I'd never seen the Insidious movies. However, my younger brother watched them and told me they were creepy(which piqued my interest). In June, the first part was available on Prime Video, and the sequel and third films were on Netflix. I binged all three, but I preferred the first two as they wrapped up the Lambert family storyline.    Black Phone (movies) The next Blumhouse movie on this list. The movie pundits I follow talked about this Black Phone's great word of mouth from early screenings. Saw this in theaters and was amazed at Ethan Hawke's villainous performance. His 2nd turn as a bad guy in 2022(first in Moon Knight on Disney+ months earlier, but much better here). Umbrella Academy S3 (Netflix) I like the Umbrella Academy and its different take on the superhero genre. The protagonist dysfunctional family consists o...