Skip to main content

9 items I've sold on Ebay since the beginning of year (2026).


This is the podcast version

https://youtube.com/shorts/fzM024NM4wo?si=P66hqKpS5hrjhiTS

Click this link for the YouTube Shorts version of this article

 

These are the 9 items I’ve sold on eBay since January 1, 2026. Most of these items are things I’ve owned and now getting rid of. Some of the clothes have holes or stains. They can still sell at a lower price. The sleeveless Harley-Davidson shirt with a small hole sold for $10. The smaller pizza bag that I’ve held onto since COVID sold for $20, as examples.

The sleeveless Harley Davidson shirt which sold.

I'm publishing this to reinforce what I’ve said before about eBay. Sell the stuff you no longer use. Make space for the new stuff you will buy. I, too, am a consumer and will be buying new stuff that I'll eventually sell when I’ve run out of use for them. One of the items sold was a smaller air fryer for $25. Helping me make space for a larger air fryer with a ceramic basket, which is supposed to be healthier than the previous air fryer's non-stick basket.

The Air Fryer with the Non Sitck basket.

The majority of these items are things I’ve owned and used and am now getting rid of because they don't fit me or my life, or, as I said, they're just stained or have a hole in them. Some are lost-and-found items from work, and I’ve been able to get them back after the grace period; the customer has to pick them up. If they don’t retrieve the item within so many days, it goes back to the employee who found it.

I’m not saying I’m making a killing on eBay, but some money coming in is better than no money.

From my eBay store, which has over 300 items, I have sold on average one per week since the beginning of the year. I’m happy about that. But I have found in the past that January is normally a busier month with eBay, but not so this year. I sometimes think this reflects the economy and people potentially not having enough money to shop for discounted items on eBay. Everything seems to be going up in price, groceries, and the cost of living, so I can see this being a real economic indicator in my mind. Even though the Bureau of Labor Statistics says that the unemployment rate for January 2026 was 4.3%. Lower than the expected 4.4%. So that’s good news, I guess.

I publish this not to brag, but to say that you, too, can do this. You have to be diligent about packing things well and shipping on time. Optionally offer a money-back guarantee. Do answer your customers’ questions when they have them. Try making returns easy. Make the transactions seamless. Customers will leave reviews from time to time, building your reputation and showing other potential buyers you are a reputable person/company to do business with.

Here are the 7 other items which have sold.

 
I hope this helps anyone on the fence about reselling.


Here's my Instagram account for my eBay items. I post photos of items I've listed. Just to give you an idea of what I'm listing.

Thoughts? Comments? Do so below.

If you've enjoyed this article, please support my efforts by doing any, all your shopping through my affiliate link:

AMAZON: http://amzn.to/2dRu3IM

or DONATE/TIP here 

SUBSCRIBE Everywhere HERE 

Let's keep in touch, sign up for the email list here 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the Paul Has Fun Blog!

  On this blog, I dig into my hobbies and document my life and interests.   I hope to encourage you to do the same! Thanks for spending time with me. Scroll down for the latest content.   WELCOME!   

Podcast: Talking Video Games and Making a Beat-December 2025 podcast & videos

In this episode, I dive into the excitement around Valve’s newly announced Steam Machine and what it could mean for the future of handheld gaming. I talk about the rise of hybrid console–portable systems, why shorter and more interactive games fit better into my life now, and why the GTA VI delay honestly doesn’t bother me. I also break down the controversy surrounding Rockstar’s recent employee firings and share my thoughts on the gaming community’s obsession with nostalgia. It’s a mix of tech talk, gaming culture, and personal reflections on how I play today.   Finally after a work injury kept me home for three months(late last year), I dove into music production, inspired by Marc Rebillet’s improvisational style and the gear he uses.   In this episode, I share the audio from my first beat video using this gear. To see/read the articles and videos on these topics, you can find the gaming article here.  The beat making post on here. Thoughts, comments, do so below. ...

Recommended Movies & TV. June-December 2022 and Overall Favorites of 2022.

Check out this episode! YouTube Version These are my favorite movies and TV show from June-December 2022. June Insidious 1 & 2 (Amazon & Netflix) I'd never seen the Insidious movies. However, my younger brother watched them and told me they were creepy(which piqued my interest). In June, the first part was available on Prime Video, and the sequel and third films were on Netflix. I binged all three, but I preferred the first two as they wrapped up the Lambert family storyline.    Black Phone (movies) The next Blumhouse movie on this list. The movie pundits I follow talked about this Black Phone's great word of mouth from early screenings. Saw this in theaters and was amazed at Ethan Hawke's villainous performance. His 2nd turn as a bad guy in 2022(first in Moon Knight on Disney+ months earlier, but much better here). Umbrella Academy S3 (Netflix) I like the Umbrella Academy and its different take on the superhero genre. The protagonist dysfunctional family consists o...