Skip to main content

Sweaty July Vibes Mixtape 2020


LISTEN TO THE PODCAST HERE..

Summer party season may be cancelled but great tunes aren't.   Enjoy this mix, stay safe.   Track listing below.


Here's me performing the mix live on Periscope.   Click the image here to see the full video! 

 

Flight To Memphis (feat. Chris Brown, Juicy J & A$AP Rocky)

Smooky MarGielaa, Chris Brown, Juicy J, A$AP Rocky

P's Theme

Sean Price, Small Professor

Bad Name

Gang Starr

WAM

A$AP Ferg, MadeinTYO

Mo Money Mo Problems

Kamaiyah

Uno Más - Bonus Track

N.O.R.E., Pharrell Williams

Pray For Me (with Kendrick Lamar)

The Weeknd, Kendrick Lamar

Big Mood

FIGHT CLVB, TITUS

Morrow

070 Shake

Make Her Say

Kid Cudi, Kanye West, Common

Don't Forget 'Em

Consequence

Live for the Summer

Busy Signal, Ajji, Stylo G

Chop Hard

Bryka, Quick Cook

Street Code

Love LX, Concrete Face, Krayv Music

50 Bag

Skillibeng

W (feat. Gunna)

Koffee, Gunna

The Fresh Prince of Ja

Tarrus Riley

Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya

Future Fambo

Into Me

Chi Ching Ching

Artillery

Mavado

Owner Hype

Zagga, Chi Ching Ching

NO MAÑANA

Black Eyed Peas, El Alfa

Pressure (feat. Bisa Kdei)

Medikal, Bisa Kdei

Azonto Ghost

Bisa Kdei

Innit

Gasmilla

iParty

Mshayi, Mr. Thela, T-Man

out of sight (feat. 2 Chainz)

Run The Jewels, 2 Chainz

JU$T (feat. Pharrell Williams & Zack de la Rocha)

Run The Jewels, Zack De La Rocha, Pharrell Williams

Rodeo - feat. Nas

Lil Nas X, Nas

Roses

Adam Lambert, Nile Rodgers

Rare

Selena Gomez

Summer Feelings (feat. Charlie Puth) - From 'SCOOB!' The Album

Lennon Stella, Charlie Puth

Mating Call

Olatunji, Stadic

Your Number

Ayo Jay

Fresh Paint

Mavado

Mating Call

Olatunji, Stadic

Your Number

Ayo Jay

Fresh Paint

Mavado

2 Can

DyDy

Shen Yeng Anthem

Shenseea

Badman Lovin'

Starface

MIA (feat. Drake)

Bad Bunny, Drake

Blanco

J Balvin

Baila Baila Baila - Remix

Ozuna, Daddy Yankee, J Balvin, Farruko, Anuel AA

Fuego Del Calor (feat. Ozuna & Tyga)

Scott Storch, Ozuna, Tyga

1-800-273-8255

Logic, Juanes, Alessia Cara, Khalid

The Plug (feat. Drelli)

Party Pupils, MAX, Drelli

Bite My Tongue

Party Pupils, MAX

'Roni Got Me Stressed Out - Instrumental

Chromeo

pushin

Shoffy

Nuh Ready Nuh Ready (feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR)

Calvin Harris, PARTYNEXTDOOR

Lazy Day (feat. Danny Ocean)

Fuse ODG, Danny Ocean

Funky Business

Fimba

Super Clean (All Over)

Machel Montano



Thoughts? Comments? Do so below.


 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the Paul Has Fun Blog!

  On this blog, I dig into my hobbies and document my life and interests.   I hope to encourage you to do the same! Thanks for spending time with me. Scroll down for the latest content.   WELCOME!   

Podcast: Talking Video Games and Making a Beat-December 2025 podcast & videos

In this episode, I dive into the excitement around Valve’s newly announced Steam Machine and what it could mean for the future of handheld gaming. I talk about the rise of hybrid console–portable systems, why shorter and more interactive games fit better into my life now, and why the GTA VI delay honestly doesn’t bother me. I also break down the controversy surrounding Rockstar’s recent employee firings and share my thoughts on the gaming community’s obsession with nostalgia. It’s a mix of tech talk, gaming culture, and personal reflections on how I play today.   Finally after a work injury kept me home for three months(late last year), I dove into music production, inspired by Marc Rebillet’s improvisational style and the gear he uses.   In this episode, I share the audio from my first beat video using this gear. To see/read the articles and videos on these topics, you can find the gaming article here.  The beat making post on here. Thoughts, comments, do so below. ...

Recommended Movies & TV. June-December 2022 and Overall Favorites of 2022.

Check out this episode! YouTube Version These are my favorite movies and TV show from June-December 2022. June Insidious 1 & 2 (Amazon & Netflix) I'd never seen the Insidious movies. However, my younger brother watched them and told me they were creepy(which piqued my interest). In June, the first part was available on Prime Video, and the sequel and third films were on Netflix. I binged all three, but I preferred the first two as they wrapped up the Lambert family storyline.    Black Phone (movies) The next Blumhouse movie on this list. The movie pundits I follow talked about this Black Phone's great word of mouth from early screenings. Saw this in theaters and was amazed at Ethan Hawke's villainous performance. His 2nd turn as a bad guy in 2022(first in Moon Knight on Disney+ months earlier, but much better here). Umbrella Academy S3 (Netflix) I like the Umbrella Academy and its different take on the superhero genre. The protagonist dysfunctional family consists o...