Skip to main content

Favorites of 2019-Movies and TV


LISTEN TO THE PODCAST HERE


Check out this episode!


Jason G and I discuss our favorite movies and TV of 2019.    

We did the same for the first half of 2019 and you can find that podcast here. https://bit.ly/2GQ1vMZ 

In this episode we go over the second half of the year(July-December).

YouTube version.


Jason's picks

The Boys (Amazon Prime/TV).   Find out more about the show and comic here. https://bit.ly/2towA7B

The Mandalorian (Disney+/TV).   Find out more about this show here. https://bit.ly/2GN74vF

Joker
Here's a link to our review of the film. https://bit.ly/2vCHM0W 

Ad Astra
Here's a link to my review of the film. https://bit.ly/2Say4e4

Doctor Sleep
Here's a link to my review of the film. https://bit.ly/383asih 

Once Upon A Time in Hollywood
Here's a link to our review of the film. https://bit.ly/2GMgcAN 

My picks.

Dark Crystal-Age of Resistance (Netflix/TV).   Here's my review https://bit.ly/2SdpOd5 

Sex Education (Netflix/TV).   Find out more about this show here https://bit.ly/2RP9q3B

Mayans M.C. (season 2) (FX/TV).   Find out more about this show here https://bit.ly/2udh92o

American Horror Story 1984 (FX/TV).   Find out more about this show here https://bit.ly/2tsJBgs

The Mandalorian (Disney+/TV)

The Righteous Gemstones (HBO/TV).   Find out more about this show here https://bit.ly/2OnpTKe

Euphoria (HBO/TV).   Find out more about this show here https://bit.ly/2tm7EgP

1917.   Check out my review here https://bit.ly/37Srhw7

Zombieland Double Tap.   Check out our review here https://bit.ly/37SIghJ

Booksmart.   Find out more about this movie here https://bit.ly/2vCLkjM

Knives Out.   Check out my review here https://bit.ly/2RPGUyI



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the Paul Has Fun Blog!

  On this blog, I dig into my hobbies and document my life and interests.   I hope to encourage you to do the same! Thanks for spending time with me. Scroll down for the latest content.   WELCOME!   

Podcast: Talking Video Games and Making a Beat-December 2025 podcast & videos

In this episode, I dive into the excitement around Valve’s newly announced Steam Machine and what it could mean for the future of handheld gaming. I talk about the rise of hybrid console–portable systems, why shorter and more interactive games fit better into my life now, and why the GTA VI delay honestly doesn’t bother me. I also break down the controversy surrounding Rockstar’s recent employee firings and share my thoughts on the gaming community’s obsession with nostalgia. It’s a mix of tech talk, gaming culture, and personal reflections on how I play today.   Finally after a work injury kept me home for three months(late last year), I dove into music production, inspired by Marc Rebillet’s improvisational style and the gear he uses.   In this episode, I share the audio from my first beat video using this gear. To see/read the articles and videos on these topics, you can find the gaming article here.  The beat making post on here. Thoughts, comments, do so below. ...

Recommended Movies & TV. June-December 2022 and Overall Favorites of 2022.

Check out this episode! YouTube Version These are my favorite movies and TV show from June-December 2022. June Insidious 1 & 2 (Amazon & Netflix) I'd never seen the Insidious movies. However, my younger brother watched them and told me they were creepy(which piqued my interest). In June, the first part was available on Prime Video, and the sequel and third films were on Netflix. I binged all three, but I preferred the first two as they wrapped up the Lambert family storyline.    Black Phone (movies) The next Blumhouse movie on this list. The movie pundits I follow talked about this Black Phone's great word of mouth from early screenings. Saw this in theaters and was amazed at Ethan Hawke's villainous performance. His 2nd turn as a bad guy in 2022(first in Moon Knight on Disney+ months earlier, but much better here). Umbrella Academy S3 (Netflix) I like the Umbrella Academy and its different take on the superhero genre. The protagonist dysfunctional family consists o...