Skip to main content

Favorite Horror Movies from the 80s



AUDIO VERSION


YOUTUBE VERSION




There are affiliate links in this post

A Nightmare on Elm Street-1984. https://amzn.to/2zc6qo9 

A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors-1987. https://amzn.to/2DivNYl   


The Thing-1982. https://amzn.to/2z962a1   


Hellraiser-1987.  https://amzn.to/2DkKkTj  


An American Werewolf in London-1981.  https://amzn.to/2DDA75A 





Poltergeist-1982.  https://amzn.to/2PZvEj8 




The Fly-1986.  https://amzn.to/2qJLPmD 

Evil Dead 2-1987.  https://amzn.to/2B4CSKp 

Fright Night-1985.  https://amzn.to/2qNPFed 

Aliens-1986. https://amzn.to/2qMwuBA 

The Return of the Living Dead-1985. https://amzn.to/2RRbhlK 

Creepshow-1982. https://amzn.to/2TccdCs 

Demons 1 & 2-1985 & 1986.  https://amzn.to/2TbW28b  

They Live-1988. https://amzn.to/2T9ngfL   

Friday the 13th series-1980s.   https://amzn.to/2Tbeq15 


Like my movie discussion?   Find my movie reviews here.



Thoughts? Comments? You can comment below or contact me by calling or texting 1-201-472-0429. If you leave a voicemail please be aware, you only have 3 minutes.



Email me at improveandhavefun@gmail.com  


Social Media
Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/paul_pvp_perez



Rate, like, leave a review! I will shout you out for sure!

If you've enjoyed this, please support this podcast by doing any, all your shopping through my affiliate links:

my eBay link: EBAY http://ebay.to/2e5mvmj

or my AMAZON link: http://amzn.to/2dRu3IM

or DONATE here https://bit.ly/2LD1mwy

Thank you!

Subscribe/watch/listen here:

iTunes http://apple.co/2pnmMqa

Android http://bit.ly/2p5fgQx

YouTube http://bit.ly/2ixiRo4

iHeartRadio http://bit.ly/2oBLZdX

Stitcher http://bit.ly/2p8oTi2

TuneIn http://bit.ly/2oE6xUQ

Google Play http://bit.ly/2oEizNZ

SPOTIFY http://spoti.fi/2ALfgHr





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the Paul Has Fun Blog!

  On this blog, I dig into my hobbies and document my life and interests.   I hope to encourage you to do the same! Thanks for spending time with me. Scroll down for the latest content.   WELCOME!   

Podcast: Talking Video Games and Making a Beat-December 2025 podcast & videos

In this episode, I dive into the excitement around Valve’s newly announced Steam Machine and what it could mean for the future of handheld gaming. I talk about the rise of hybrid console–portable systems, why shorter and more interactive games fit better into my life now, and why the GTA VI delay honestly doesn’t bother me. I also break down the controversy surrounding Rockstar’s recent employee firings and share my thoughts on the gaming community’s obsession with nostalgia. It’s a mix of tech talk, gaming culture, and personal reflections on how I play today.   Finally after a work injury kept me home for three months(late last year), I dove into music production, inspired by Marc Rebillet’s improvisational style and the gear he uses.   In this episode, I share the audio from my first beat video using this gear. To see/read the articles and videos on these topics, you can find the gaming article here.  The beat making post on here. Thoughts, comments, do so below. ...

Recommended Movies & TV. June-December 2022 and Overall Favorites of 2022.

Check out this episode! YouTube Version These are my favorite movies and TV show from June-December 2022. June Insidious 1 & 2 (Amazon & Netflix) I'd never seen the Insidious movies. However, my younger brother watched them and told me they were creepy(which piqued my interest). In June, the first part was available on Prime Video, and the sequel and third films were on Netflix. I binged all three, but I preferred the first two as they wrapped up the Lambert family storyline.    Black Phone (movies) The next Blumhouse movie on this list. The movie pundits I follow talked about this Black Phone's great word of mouth from early screenings. Saw this in theaters and was amazed at Ethan Hawke's villainous performance. His 2nd turn as a bad guy in 2022(first in Moon Knight on Disney+ months earlier, but much better here). Umbrella Academy S3 (Netflix) I like the Umbrella Academy and its different take on the superhero genre. The protagonist dysfunctional family consists o...