Skip to main content

A.I. Art Dance Video made by using Runway.

 

I've also used the Runway website to make this image.

This is the original image I took on a bus ride to work-June 2023.


I've seen and enjoyed these wild, artistic filters on Instagram and Tik Tok videos and wondered how they were created.   Once you like a post on these social media platforms, they feed you more of the same.   These apps were advertised to me, saying how A.I. turns regular images and video into art.

I Googled which were the best A.I.-Art apps, programs, and websites.    I've had an excellent experience using sites instead of apps for graphics work, object removal from images, and green screen video.   I've done all that successfully through Canva.   So I gravitated toward the website recommendation of Runway.   A 4-second A.I. generated video here is free.   You have to pay for longer.   There is a credit and subscription system where you can get upwards of 15-second videos.   

I subscribed to the monthly $15 tier to enhance this dance video.   I split a 45-second video into three sets of 15 seconds.   The video style presets I used were Iso, Futuristic, and Illustration.   Finally, editing the project in Final Cut Pro.

I shot this video in June using an iPhone 10 in my local neighborhood park.   The song is 'Patek' by Mr. Eazi.   Enjoy!

YouTube Short




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the Paul Has Fun Blog!

  On this blog, I dig into my hobbies and document my life and interests.   I hope to encourage you to do the same! Thanks for spending time with me. Scroll down for the latest content.   WELCOME!   

Podcast: Talking Video Games and Making a Beat-December 2025 podcast & videos

In this episode, I dive into the excitement around Valve’s newly announced Steam Machine and what it could mean for the future of handheld gaming. I talk about the rise of hybrid console–portable systems, why shorter and more interactive games fit better into my life now, and why the GTA VI delay honestly doesn’t bother me. I also break down the controversy surrounding Rockstar’s recent employee firings and share my thoughts on the gaming community’s obsession with nostalgia. It’s a mix of tech talk, gaming culture, and personal reflections on how I play today.   Finally after a work injury kept me home for three months(late last year), I dove into music production, inspired by Marc Rebillet’s improvisational style and the gear he uses.   In this episode, I share the audio from my first beat video using this gear. To see/read the articles and videos on these topics, you can find the gaming article here.  The beat making post on here. Thoughts, comments, do so below. ...

Recommended Movies & TV. June-December 2022 and Overall Favorites of 2022.

Check out this episode! YouTube Version These are my favorite movies and TV show from June-December 2022. June Insidious 1 & 2 (Amazon & Netflix) I'd never seen the Insidious movies. However, my younger brother watched them and told me they were creepy(which piqued my interest). In June, the first part was available on Prime Video, and the sequel and third films were on Netflix. I binged all three, but I preferred the first two as they wrapped up the Lambert family storyline.    Black Phone (movies) The next Blumhouse movie on this list. The movie pundits I follow talked about this Black Phone's great word of mouth from early screenings. Saw this in theaters and was amazed at Ethan Hawke's villainous performance. His 2nd turn as a bad guy in 2022(first in Moon Knight on Disney+ months earlier, but much better here). Umbrella Academy S3 (Netflix) I like the Umbrella Academy and its different take on the superhero genre. The protagonist dysfunctional family consists o...