Skip to main content

Here's some recent Action Figure Photography I've taken

I was laid off from work this week.   So I will be having loads of spare time to pursue hobbies.   I enjoy taking pictures of my action figures in various poses.    Here's DJ from Star Wars: The Last Jedi.    On the hunt for a xenomorph.   Alien!    I posted this on Instagram and said the I was DJ and the Alien was Covid-19.
Here's the scene from a different angle.

The figures used here DJ https://amzn.to/2UolHfr and NECA Alien figure https://amzn.to/3a6Zfhq(these are affiliate links).


Here I have Luis(from Ant-Man) in the jaws of a very large T-Rex from Jurassic World.    I took this picture in a parking lot around my neighborhood.   You can find Luis here https://amzn.to/2UoZ76l and the dinosaur here https://amzn.to/33BKIIn




 Here I have zombie Seth Rollins and Sasha Banks from the WWE posing in Times Square.    On Instagram I posted this as the zombie apocalypse happening in the center of the world.   Or so it's called.   Find Seth here https://amzn.to/33xTtDc and Sasha here https://amzn.to/33yNSwt 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the Paul Has Fun Blog!

  On this blog, I dig into my hobbies and document my life and interests.   I hope to encourage you to do the same! Thanks for spending time with me. Scroll down for the latest content.   WELCOME!   

28 Years Later Spoiler Review-$151 Million Later

Check out this episode! YouTube Quick Review Ranking the trilogy...so far... @paul_v_perez Ranking the #28days ♬ original sound - Paul_V_Perez Thoughts, comments, do so below. Rate, like, leave a review on Apple podcasts or wherever you're able to do so. If you've enjoyed this episode, please support this podcast by doing any, all your shopping through my affiliate link: AMAZON:  http://amzn.to/2dRu3IM or DONATE/TIP here   SUBSCRIBE Everywhere HERE  Let's keep in touch, sign up for the email list here  

Podcast: Talking Video Games and Making a Beat-December 2025 podcast & videos

In this episode, I dive into the excitement around Valve’s newly announced Steam Machine and what it could mean for the future of handheld gaming. I talk about the rise of hybrid console–portable systems, why shorter and more interactive games fit better into my life now, and why the GTA VI delay honestly doesn’t bother me. I also break down the controversy surrounding Rockstar’s recent employee firings and share my thoughts on the gaming community’s obsession with nostalgia. It’s a mix of tech talk, gaming culture, and personal reflections on how I play today.   Finally after a work injury kept me home for three months(late last year), I dove into music production, inspired by Marc Rebillet’s improvisational style and the gear he uses.   In this episode, I share the audio from my first beat video using this gear. To see/read the articles and videos on these topics, you can find the gaming article here.  The beat making post on here. Thoughts, comments, do so below. ...